§ 1 Introduction
1. These terms & conditions, hereinafter referred to as the "terms & conditions", lays down rules for the use of the online store located at URL www.sartolane.com, hereinafter referred to as "Store".
2. The Sartolane store owner is StartUp Sartolane operating at the Foundation for Development of the Entrepreneurship led by Marcin Szaszkiewicz; location: 00-503 Warszawa, Żurawia 6/12 street, 766 room, the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of National Court Register, KRS number 0000442857, NIP 521-364-12-11 having called in as "Administrator".
3. Shop address: Osowska 52/10 street, 04-325 Warsaw, Poland
4. Any person making purchases in the store and clicking when filling in the order form the "I accept the terms & conditions" becomes its User and declares that he got acquainted with the terms & conditions and agrees to comply.
5. Making purchases in the store requires to have an active e-mail account.
7. Personal Data Administrator is the Foundation for Development of the Entrepreneurship location: 00-503 Warszawa, Żurawia 6/12 street, 766 room, the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of National Court Register, KRS number 0000442857, NIP 521-364-12-11.
8. Data Administrator entrusted processing of personal data to Marcin Szaszkiewicz residing in Warsaw, contact: Osowska 52/10 04-325 Warsaw, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. We collect only personal information given by the User voluntarily in order necessary to fulfill requirements of terms & conditions to provide agreed services, and for promotional and marketing.
10. The user at any time has the right to access his personal data and the right to correct them and demand their removal.
11. The Administrator informs that the user is not obliged to provide personal information, but the refusal prevents to fulfill services or delivery of the goods specified in the terms & conditions.
12. The collected data is protected in accordance with applicable regulations. The administrator ensures the safety of the stored data.
§ 2 Our services
1. We sell clothing and accessories.
2. All text information and product images exhibited on Sartolane are protected by copyright. It is prohibited to copy and redistribute them, use for commercial purposes and for presentations on other websites without permission.
§ 3 Technical requirements
- For proper usage of the Shop, the following minimum specifications should be met:
- Internet connection with data transfer 56.6k or faster,
- at least 1 GHz processor,
- RAM memory – 512 MB,
- operating system –Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Mac OS X;
- enabled the acceptance of cookies and Java Script.
- The administrator is not required to provide the above devices and / or software.
- Cookie files are used in the store. During a visit, the system will store at least one cookie in order to uniquely identify the browser.
- Store server automatically records information sent by the browser user when displaying websites. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type and language, the date and time of your request. This information helps improve the quality of our service by identifying and storing user preferences, and tracking trends, such as the ways in which our site is searched.
- The user can prohibit receiving cookies, which will remain anonymous, but as a result shop sartolane.com will not be able to identify you or your preferences.
- To configure your device's options to store cookies, you can make changes in the settings of Your browser.
- Information about cookies management in different browsers can be found on pages dedicated to individual browsers.
- "Essential" cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Shop. For example, authentication cookies used for services that require authentication in the Shop;
- Cookies used to ensure safety, for example. used to detect fraud in the authentication process
- "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information about users behaviour on the Website.
- We inform, that the services offered through the Store are provided via the public Internet. Therefore, be aware to the fact that using the services of the Store may be associated with risks related to third party interference in the transmission of data sent over the Internet between the Shop and the User.
§ 4 Purchase
- The information provided on the websites of the Shop, including information about the presented products, and in particular their descriptions, technical and performance characteristics and price, are an invitation to contract.
- Orders are accepted only electronically via the service www.sartolane.com 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Orders are fulfilled Monday - Friday, 8:30-16:30.
- Making a purchase of the Product does not require registration in the store.
- Placing an order is carried out using a form in which the User provides the following information:
- Name and surname
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- The condition of the purchase is to read and accept the terms & conditions.
- All prices quoted on the Online Store website are in EURO
- The sale contract is concluded in English, in accordance with Polish law.
- Order is accepted after confirmation by the shop:
- Confirmation of the order along with the data to make payment via bank transfer (if you select the option to pay by the user) is sent within 1 day from the date of placing an order by the user, to e-mail address provided during filling the form.
- In case of unavailability of products covered by the contract, the user is immediately informed. You decide whether the contract is to be executed partially or completely canceled.
- The price and conditions of sale of the Product at the moment of order are obligatory.
- We honore the following forms of payment:
- Credit card - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Jcb, Diners Club
- If the form of payment is a prepayment (credit card, PayPal), the client is obliged to pay the payment within 2 days of placing an order and immediately send confirmation of payment to the address email@example.com . In the case of non-payment, the order will be considered canceled (not made) without prior notice to the customer.
- Ordered goods are shipped via courier. The delivery cost is available in the basket before the purchase, and in the order confirmation sent to the customer.
- Sartolane fulfills orders in European Union, and on special request in most European countries.
- Along with the product a receipt confirming the purchase is sent. You can request VAT invoice. User is obliged to provide full information necessary for the proper VAT invoice
- Name and surname/company,
- Tax Identification Number
- Order ID,
- Mailing address
- Each registrant and / or performing the contract user agrees to receive to the given email address each other information related to the course of transactions, or notifications about changes in the Regulations.
- Other information about the operation of the Shop, as well as containing commercial information about new products or services and promotions will be sent only to those users who have given their consent.
§ 5 Products
1. All products sold through the store are brand new and original.
§ 6 Right of withdrawal
1. The customer has the right to withdraw from the agreement without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receiving the goods. Client must send the notice of withdrawal before not later than 14th day since receiving goods.
2. In case of withdraw, client is obliged to send products on the following address: Osowska 52/10 street, 04-325 Warsaw, Poland.
3. In case of withdraw, costs of returning the product is the cost of the Shop. If the client has chosen other method of return than the cheapest oferred by the Shop, Shop is not obliged to repay the difference between actual and the cheapest method of shipping.
4. Withdraw is only possible if the product is unchanged. To speed up the application process, please attach the returned product proof of purchase (ie. A copy of the invoice, receipt, payment confirmation).
5. Returned goods should be packaged in a way that prevents its damage during shipping.
6. The shop will return the sums paid, including the price of the goods and shipping costs, within 14 days.
§ 7 Complaints
1. Complaints concerning the ordered Products may be sent by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Notification of complaint should include the following information: name and surname of the customer, mailing address, order number, date of transaction, subject and reason for complaint, contact details.
4. Client has the right to demand to bring the product into compliance with the agreement by free repair or replacement, unless the repair or replacement are impossible or require excessive costs. If the client because of excessive costs may not require repair or replacement, or if the shop fails to satisfy such a request in a timely manner or if the repair or replacement would cause considerable inconvenience, client has the right to demand an appropriate price reduction or withdraw from the agreement. The right to withdraw is not entitled if the non-compliance of consumer goods with the contract is immaterial.
5. Complaints submitted by client will be processed within 14 days since their application. No statement from Shop in this period is considered to be recognition of the claims filed by the Client.
6. Client will be notified of the outcome of the submitted complaint the same way that the complaint was sent, unless the customer requires any other form of contact. The decision will be also sent on the Client e-mail address.
7. In the case of a positive outcome of the complaint, Shop sends to the customer the product compatible with the agreement. If repair or replacement of the product with a new one are not possible, store according to requests - reduces the price or refunds the equivalent price of the product plus shipping costs.
§ 8 Final conclusions
1. Shop owner has the right to change the terms & conditions.
2. In case of changes, Shop will inform users about changes, the date since they will oblige, and will public them on the page https://sartolane.com/pages/terms-conditions.
3. Orders placed before the date of changes will be subject to the previously existing tersm & conditions, unless the new terms & conditions are more favorable for the user. Client will accept the changes made to the tersm & conditions by using the Store. In the absence of acceptance of amendments to the terms & conditions, you may stop using the Store and demand the removal founded in store user account.
4. In case of a change or cancellation as a result of a final court decision, of any provision of these terms & conditions, the remaining provisions still applies.
5. Sartolane service administrator informs about the possibility of interruptions in the operation of the web store - due to maintenance, reconstruction or modernization of the store. Registered store customers will be informed of planned interruptions in the operation about 7 days in advance, by sending messages to the designated during the registration e-mail address. Moreover, in the case of technical interruptions Shop will post a message information at the store Sartolane, together with the estimated time limitations in the availability of this page. Shop shall endeavor to technical breaks occurred as rarely as possible.
§ 9 COOKIES Policy
1. The only information that shop acquires automatically, are informations in cookies files.
2. Cookies files are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment's and are intended for use with web pages. Cookies typically contain the name of the website, the storage time, termination device and an unique number.
3. Cookies files are used to:
match the content of web pages to preferences and to optimize websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device's and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
create statistics that help us to understand how users behave on websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
4. We use two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment's until he leaves the website or disable software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
5. We use also cookies files specified below:
"Essential" cookies, enabling the use of the services available in the Shop, for example authentication cookies used for services that require authentication in the Shop;
Cookies used to ensure safety, for example, used to detect fraud in the authentication in the Shop;
"Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information about how to use the web pages Store;
"Functional" cookies, enabling "remember" selected by the user settings and personalize the user interface, eg. In terms of the language or region of the user, the font size, appearance of the website, etc .;
"Advertisement" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content more tailored to interests of users.
6. In many cases, browser is allowed by default to store cookies on user's terminal equipment. Users can change at any time settings related to cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic saving of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the web browser settings.
8. Cookies provided in the terminal device's Store and may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Shop advertisers and partners.